- Bobcat Company is an American-based manufacturer
- of farm and construction equipment.
- Its American headquarters is in West Fargo,
- North Dakota, formerly in Gwinner, North Dakota.
- Its European headquarters moved in 2017 from Waterloo,
- Belgium, to Dobříš, Czech Republic (where Bobcat operates
- one of its European manufacturing plants).
- It was a subsidiary of the Ingersoll Rand Company from
- 1995 until July 2007, when it was sold for
- US$4.9 billion to Doosan Infracore.
- The company sells skid steer loaders, compact excavators,
- side-by-sides, compact tractors,
- and other small hydraulic equipment
- under the Bobcat brand name. It is one of the few major
- manufacturing companies operating in North Dakota.
Showing 1 to 2 of 2 (1 Pages)