- HIDROMEK is one of the leaders in the European
- construction equipment market
- - backhoe loaders, wheel and crawler excavators,
- wheel loaders and motor graders, which are manufactured
- at five sites: three in Ankara, one in Izmir, one in Thailand.
- The company was founded in 1978 by Hasan Basri Bozkurt
- in a small workshop in Ankara.
- In 1989, it produced its first original machine, the first backhoe loader.
- In 1999, it made its first foreign sale to Tunisia In 2000, it produced the
- first excavator and put it on the market. Ankara and Izmir in Turkey,
- overseas production and assembly facilities are located in Spain and Russia, and Thailand.
- In 2013, it purchased the Motor Grader unit of the Japanese
- machinery manufacturer Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.
- The company now manufactures backhoe loaders
- and excavators under many different models.
Showing 1 to 30 of 113 (4 Pages)