- The company manufactures agricultural machinery
- (including tractors, combines, etc.),
- construction equipment, landscaping equipment,
- snowplows, logging equipment,
- as well as John Deere branded engines
- (often the company itself is called John Deere).
- John Deere vehicles are painted in traditional yellow and green colors.
- The company's factories are located mainly in the
- United States, as well as Germany, India, Canada, etc.
- In 2017, Deere & Company acquired the
- German Wirtgen Group, the transaction value was 4.4 billion euros.
Showing 1 to 50 of 118 (3 Pages)