- Kobelco Construction Machinery is a division of the Japanese
- diversified corporation Kobe Steel, Ltd,
- which includes metallurgical, engineering, and real estate companies.
- The head office of the company is located in Tokyo.
- The main specialization of Kobelco Construction Machinery
- is the development and production of machines and mechanisms
- for the construction, mining and road construction industries:
- hydraulic crawler excavators (weighing from 0.95 to 48 tons),
- mini-excavators (from 0.95 to 8.0 tons) , hydraulic pneumatic wheel cranes
- (capacity up to 51 tons), as well as crawler cranes with lattice booms (capacity up to 800 tons).
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)