Replacement of spare parts for special equipment is a problem that is relevant for everyone who carries out career, construction and other heavy work.
High-quality and quick solution to construction problems - laying a road, demolition of an old dilapidated building and many other works are impossible without the use of special equipment: tractors, combines, concrete mixers, graders and excavators.
Work in quarries without special machines is impossible: heavy bulldozers, crawler excavators, mining trucks work on mining.
And sooner or later, every owner of special equipment is faced with the need to repair special equipment. This is especially true for mechanisms for which the warranty period has ended. Consumables and parts of quarry and construction equipment wear out faster due to:
- intensive use;
- work in unacceptable temperature conditions;
- works with very hard rocks. This is especially true for graders and excavators.
A simple construction equipment entails cash and time costs.
So the failed part needs to be found quickly and good quality.
Where to buy spare parts for mining equipment?
Advertisements for the sale of spare parts are full of websites, newspapers, and specialized industry publications. But is it worth trusting everyone? Let's consider in more detail all possible options:
- in a standard spare parts store it will not work to buy parts for a tractor or grader. This is not a car, spare parts for special equipment are too specific. Most parts stores simply cannot afford to trade crankshafts for CAT or Komatsu. For this, there are neither storage facilities nor specialists who are versed in this segment of transport;
- purchase from hand. The most unreliable way to buy spare parts for any car, especially for special purposes. There is no guarantee of integrity of the seller. It can be used spare parts, cleaned and received a presentation, but not a new shelf life;
- appeal to the dealer. It would seem simpler: the one who sold the tractor should also sell spare parts for special equipment. But not so simple. Most dealers are interested in selling a new grader or dump truck, but not in endlessly trading bushings, bearings for tracked vehicles, etc. In addition, dealers are not interested in retail. They will bring parts, but for a certain amount or in a certain amount.
A reliable way to buy parts.
And as the most reliable option to purchase spare parts for special equipment can and should be called an appeal to the MARKET STOPARTS online store:
- in the assortment of the store - out of the necessary spare parts for equipment of the following manufacturers: ATLAS COPCO, Bomag, CAT, CNH, Cummins, Deutz, Hamm, Hatz, Hidromek, HINO, Hitachi, Hyundai, ISUZU, JCB, John Deere, Komatsu, Liebherr, Perkins , Terex, Volvo, YANMAR, etc.
- spare parts of excellent quality;
- we deliver to anywhere in the world;
- You just need to go to the site or call to place an order, and we will deliver your order to the specified address in the shortest possible time.
If you are interested in spare parts for special equipment, including construction or quarry, do not hesitate and do not try to do it yourself, contact the MARKET STOPARTS online store. With us you will make repairs quickly and efficiently, and your equipment will cheerfully work.