- Terex Corporation is an American construction company.
- and other industrial equipment. This corporation owns about
- 50 factories in North and South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- In August 2015, the merger was announced through a share swap
- Terex with the Finnish manufacturer of lifting equipment Konecranes.
- The merger was planned to take place in the first half of 2016.
- The company was established in 1925 as a division of General Motors.
- The first production facilities of the company appeared in 1957
- in Hudson, Ohio. Terex has been an independent company since 1980.
Showing 1 to 25 of 25 (1 Pages)