- A tractor is an engineering vehicle specifically designed to deliver
- a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds, for the purposes
- of hauling a trailer or machinery such as that used in agriculture,
- mining or construction. Most commonly, the term is used to describe
- a farm vehicle that provides the power and traction to mechanize
- agricultural tasks, especially (and originally) tillage, and now many more.
- Agricultural implements may be towed behind or mounted on the tractor,
- and the tractor may also provide a source
- of power if the implement is mechanised.
Showing 1 to 32 of 32 (1 Pages)